Sve veća komercijalna aktivnost naše kompanije, u kombinaciji sa svetskom ekspanzijom i tehnološkim inovacijama, podrazumeva potrebu i želju za regrutovanjem novih I talentovanih profesionalaca.
Tražimo kreativne osobe, inovativnog duha I pozitivnog stave.
Osobe, koje prihvataju i upuštaju se u izazove, postižu ciljeve i imaju značajno iskustvo u industriji aluminijuma.
U suštini, u stalnoj smo potrazi za posvećenim I karakternim osobama, sa utemeljenom poslovnom etikom.
Ako smatrate da posedujete gore navedene kriterijume, molimo, kontaktirajte nas.
Biće nam drago da se upoznamo!
The purpose of the position is the complete support of the exports sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Records and processes orders received by mail, telephone and /or through personal customer contact in the system;
• Provides pricing, availability and schedule information within established guidelines;
• Serves as a communication link between customer and sales staff to assure responsiveness;
• Tracks order activity and alerting appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• At least 1 years of customer service experience;
• University degree;
• Good communication and organizational skills, able to work in a team environment;
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multi-task;
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
• Energetic, ambitious, result oriented;
• Excellent knowledge of English is a must;
• Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus.
The Company Offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
• Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
If you match the above mentioned criteria and you are interested in this role, please send us your CV.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and identify the market potential in the region and carry out prospecting;
- Visit regularly all customers within Section and secures growth of Company business on respective Area;
- Maintain relationships and post-sales contacts and service of company customers in the region;
- Implement the plan to attract new clients in the region;
- Prepare reports on sales of products for the month, quarter and year;
- Communicate with other structural units of the company in the execution of customer orders;
- Ensure strict compliance with the financial policy of the company and the contractual obligations with customers;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 2 years of sales related experience in the construction sector;
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and to work with extreme accuracy under
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting;
- Good command of the English language;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel;
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
- Company car;
- Benefits package;
- Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
- Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
- Continuous training;
- Rewarding and motivating working conditions;
- A long-term career with a well-established and highly rated company;